- 28 Kms
- 3 / 5
Location: Near Pune
Located just 28 km away from Pune, the impressive Kasarsai Dam is one of the best places near Pune for a short and refreshing break.
Kasarsai Dam is located about 28 km away from Pune, very close to the Hinjewadi IT Park. The hidden attraction is one of the best places to visit near Pune for a short and refreshing break. The unexplored and offbeat destination is a must visit if you are seeking to spend some enjoyable moments with family and friends.
The serene backwaters of Kasarsai Dam are simply magical. The area around the dam is steeped in nature. You can unwind and relax by enjoying a leisurely boat ride in the beautiful blue water. Or else, you can set up a picnic by the lakeside and soak in the peace and the quiet this place offers. Many migratory birds visit this area, making it the ideal spot for birdwatching. Besides, the scenic beauty of this place makes for some stunning photographs. The backwaters and the hills look especially magical during sunset.
There are a couple of resorts and campsites near the Kasarsai Dam providing comfortable accommodation and delicious food.
- There are a few nice resorts and restaurants near the dam where one can stay overnight.
- Mode of Transport: The best way to reach Kasarsai Dam is by car. You can even enjoy a nice bike ride with friends.
Things to do
- Enjoy a refreshing and short break at Kasarsai Dam, just a few km away from Hinjewadi IT Park.
- Unwind and relax by indulging in boating, birdwatching and photography.
- Visit during evenings to witness a magnificent sunset.
- Feel refreshed by soaking up the natural beauty of this place.