- 406 Kms
- 3 / 5
Location: In Sindhudurg District
Paradise Beach is a beautiful virgin beach located about a kilometer away from the village of Shiroda near Vengurla in Sindhudurg district.
Paradise Beach is a beautiful virgin beach located about a kilometer away from the village of Shiroda, which is situated 15 km away from the town of Vengurla in the southern-most area of Maharashtra’s Sindhudurg district. It’s the ideal destination for a refreshing beach getaway with family and friends.
Paradise Beach does full justice to its name and is truly a little slice of heaven. Relax with your loved ones in the magical settings of this beach. Take a leisurely stroll on the soft white sand and dip your feet in the crystal-clear water, while admiring the blue skies above and the lush greenery outlining the beach. Most of the times this beach is deserted, and you will only find a few fishermen going about their daily routine. So, it’s the perfect place to enjoy some peace and quiet, away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Visit Paradise Beach early in the morning to see Dolphins jump across the sea. And while exploring the beach of foot, watch crabs tread along the fine sand grains. You may also find an occasional starfish and other sea creatures along the shore. Kids may enjoy a camel or horse ride easily available at this beach. You may also rent a scooter or bike and ride along the beautiful sandy shore.
There are a handful of food stalls run by friendly locals at the entrance of this beach serving delicious street food. Make sure to grab a bite here and also drink sweet coconut water to quench your thirst. As the evening draws closer, capture a dreamy beach sunset that paints the beautiful surroundings in hues of yellow and orange.
Stay in a lovely homestay or resort near Paradise beach or in Shiroda village to enjoy your vacation to the fullest. All of these homestays and resorts serve some mouthwatering Konkani seafood delicacies as well as delectable vegetarian dishes.
- There are quite a few comfortable homestays and resorts near Paradise Beach and in the village of Shiroda.
- Mode of Transport: You can travel to Paradise Beach from Pune in a privately-owned or hired car. You may also rent a scooter or motorbike to explore the beach and its vicinity.
Things to do
- Relax in the magical settings of Paradise Beach, which does full justice to its name and is truly a little piece of paradise.
- Take a leisurely stroll on the soft white sand, dip your feet in the crystal-clear water or simply sit back and take in the picturesque beauty of this beach.
- Ride your scooter or motorcycle along the sand to explore the beach.
- Spot crabs, starfish and other marine creatures on the shore.
- Kids may enjoy a fun camel or horse ride.
- Eat delicious snacks served at food stalls near the beach as well as delectable Konkani cuisines served at homestays and resorts.