- 45 Kms
- 3 / 5
Shri Satya Sai Pandurang Kshetra is a beautiful temple nestled amongst mountains in the village of Hadshi, about 45 km away from Pune.
Shri Satya Sai Pandurang Kshetra is a beautiful temple nestled amongst mountains in the village of Hadshi, about 45 km away from Pune. Hadshi is the perfect destination for a refreshing one-day trip with family,
The maintenance and welfare of the temple in handled by the Satya Sai Trust. On the first floor of the temple are idols of Vithhal-Rukmini and the idols of Sai Baba and Satya Sai Baba are present on the temple’s ground floor. The atmosphere of the temple is very peaceful and calming. There is a special meditation hall, where you can quietly sit and meditate. The walls of the temple display the spiritual teachings of Satya Sai Baba.
The entire complex is spread over an area of about 300 acres. Two finely-manicured and spacious lawns surround the temple. They have comfortable benches and a special play area for kids. Adults can sit under the shade of the trees and enjoy the amazing scenery of this place, while kids play on the swings and slides to their hearts’ content.
One of the main highlights of this temple is the Sant Darshan Museum. The museum houses awe-inspiring sculpture of Indian saints and deities. While some of the sculptures are life-size, others are larger than life. Kids and adults alike are fascinated by these spectacular artworks.
After a fun day of exploration, you can enjoy tea, coffee and delicious snacks like Pohe, Sabudana Khichdi, Misal Pav and Kanda Bhaji at the temple’s small canteen. For lunch, it’s better to carry your packed food from home. Or else you can eat in the nice restaurants situated in the temple’s vicinity.
The temple has ample parking space and clean washrooms. Lift facility is available for the elderly. In addition, free wheelchair service from parking area to the temple is also available.
If you have a few more hours on hand, you may also visit nearby attractions such as Chinmaya Vibhooti Temple, Pavana Dam, Mulshi Dam, Tikona Fort and Prati Pandharpur.
- Delicious snacks and water are available in the temple’s canteen. However, it is always better to carry your own packed lunch and water. There are a few nice restaurants in the vicinity of the temple.
- Mode of Transport: Best way to reach Hadshi is by car.
Things to do
- Enjoy a refreshing one-day getaway with family at Shri Satya Sai Pandurang Kshetra.
- Soak in the calming atmosphere of the beautiful temple that is dedicated to Vitthal-Rukmini, Sai Baba and Sathya Sai Baba.
- Meditate in peaceful and quiet meditation hall.
- Adults can sit in the lawns and enjoy the scenery, while kids enjoy in the play area.
- Visit the spectacular and first-of-its-kind Sant Darshan Museum, which houses life-size and larger than life sculptures of Saints and Gods.
- You may also visit nearby attractions such as Chinmaya Vibhooti Temple, Pavana Dam, Mulshi Dam, Tikona Fort and Prati Pandharpur.