- 113 Kms
- 4 / 5
Location: Near Tamhini Ghat
Difficulty Level: Easy
Kurdugad is a beautiful ancient fort situated near Pune.
- Mode of Transport: Bus service is available from Pune to the base village. Or else, you can take your own vehicle till the base village.
- Base Village: Kurdupeth and Jite are the two base villages of Kurdugad.
- Food and Water Availability: Food is not available on the fort, but it is available at the base village. The quantity of drinking water available atop the fort is quite less. Therefore, you need to carry sufficient water for the trek.
- Trek Duration: It takes about 1 to 2 hours to reach the top.
- Trek Route: Dirt terrain.