- 63 Kms
- 4 / 5
Location: Near Lonavala
Difficulty Level: Easy
Situated near Lonavala, the mighty hill fort of Lohagad is a famous historical site and a popular trekking destination.
- Mode of Transport: Regular MSRTC bus service is available from Pune to Lonavala and from Lonavala to the base village. Or else, you can take your own vehicle to the base village.
- Base Village: Lohagadwadi
- Food and Water Availability: Food is not available on the fort, but it is available in the base village. Potable drinking water is available atop the fort.
- Trek Duration: It takes about 30 minutes to 1 hour to reach the top.
- Trek Route: Paved pathways and steps.